1/15/09

Duplicating vs. Recruiting

Your business and your entire life will change radically when
you focus on Duplicating instead of Recruiting.

So what do I mean by focusing on Duplicating?

Tim was making on average about $22,000 per week and
was the #1 distributor in his company. When he had a qualified
prospect on the phone that had already watched his video
presentation of his opportunity and had also been on a conference
call to get their questions answered ... he did NOT try to
enroll them himself!

Let me repeat that ...Tim was the #1 income earner in his
company ... and was making approximately $22,000 per week.
Yet, when he had a qualified prospect on the phone, he did
not try to enroll that person by himself.

Why? Because Tim knew that Duplication is the Key to Success
in building a home based business!

Tim knew that if he enrolled the prospect, that the prospect
would think that they would need to enroll their prospects ...
and remember my CIDI acronym? Can I Do It?

What if the prospect doesn't "think" they can enroll a prospect?
Would they join Tim's business? Of course not ...
so what did Tim do?

Tim always brought another person on the phone when it was
time to enroll someone ...Now what did this do for the prospect?
The prospect experienced ...Tim getting support and having
someone else ask the enrolling questions ... And what do you
think that made the prospect think?

The prospect thought ... hey, if I join this business, I don't
need to be the one to enroll my prospects ... I can call someone
else just like Tim did with me!

Do you see the brilliance in this?

Click Here for the Viral Prospector System Now

Look forward to my next message where I'll teach you why:
Your Business Must be Simple and Easy to Duplicate

No comments:

Post a Comment